Established in 1989, Gandalf Associates is a full service environmental health, safety and industrial hygiene consulting firm located in Boulder, Colorado. The firm draws on years of experience from Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH) professionals to provide the best value in comprehensive hazard evaluation and risk management.
Gandalf Associates typically provides services addressing:
- Indoor Air Quality Issues
- OSHA Compliance & Exposure Monitoring
- Comprehensive Industrial Hygiene Concerns
- Risk Management & Loss Control
- Asbestos, Lead & Other Hazardous Materials
- Construction Management & Specifications
- Safety Program Development
Certified Industrial Hygienist
Many certifications exist in the environmental field, but it may be difficult for managers to differentiate between true professionals and individuals that have completed a three or four-day course.
We are certified by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene, which provides certification that requires a bachelor's degree, five years of professional experience, successful completion of a rigorous sixteen-hour exam and approximately five days of continuing education per year.